Saturday, June 14, 2008

Whats Next? The Ovary Cook Off?

Just when you thought you had heard it all, comes a festival for TESTICLES. I was reading the blogs I like since I had some time on my hands and went to Flack and Proud , because this blog never disappoints...sometimes I feel like we may have been separated at birth, but thats another theme...
I did not know that testicles got their own festivals and more surprisingly--in UTAH. I thought the Garlic fest was as wild as it got. Woohoo...a reason to say balls and testicles all weekend long, and think of witty tongue in cheek sayings...Sorry I missed it...but read that blog post and here is a link to the news story...film at 11.....
Have a ball....

3 comments:

t2ed said...

I don't care if they call it a "festival." Putting balls in your mouth is technically teabagging.

Anonymous said...

There's a Mullet Festival in Niceville, Florida. I'm not even talking about the hairdo either!

oshiyay said...

OMG just got the cooter rub...via usps---- awaiting the big fish!