Thursday, July 19, 2007

I have run out of excuses....

Todays the day..Yesterday I was looking for any excuse to have to put off the surgery. Examples: I have asthma, I have a cold, can't find my living will, no ride to the Surgicenter, etc. All lame and useless...What can I say? I am a pain weenie, always have been. Even though I was in pain at the moment, I also knew that the after pain was going to be the worst.
I have kept myself busy to avoid thinking of the inevitable and performing self therapy (is that a word?), talking to myself and reminding myself that I have always been tough and daring, willing to go here no man has gone before, yadda yadda yadda and swearing not to act like a wimp as I got older (something I do not admire in others).
So....my cab is here (I really did not have a way there) and I will be back in touch as soon as I am able......

No comments: