Tuesday, March 4, 2008

With a little Help From My Friends.....

Joe must be cleaning out his hard drive our something, because its been like old home week these few days in my email and his blog..... This picture on his blog and the quaint explanation of who they are is just a small modest interpretation of the havoc these two caused for me when I was the "teacher" on this adolescent wing.I cant complain, I was in the thick of it, sometimes instigated it and always laughing along with the kids (the other staff however, thought we had snuck in the PATIENTS door and needed residential treatment ourself.....and we were all skinnier, broker, and perhaps happier at times...
Gerald-->"Hey Joe, can I borrow $20? and your car? and your shoes? I'll be back in 10 minutes, promise." Remember...might , mighty rattlers ssssssss.....

3 comments:

Joe said...

Now, you need to do a blog with "Brown Sugar" for my little Dark Chocolate and the dead Eye Fuck! ha ha :)

I am not cleaning out my HD, simply re-organizing. My new HD is pretty big. Big enough to hold two operating system, along with all of my music and pictures.

Onknees (not_onknees at the moment) said...

Who's the dead eye fuck? Will?

Joe said...

Who did John refer to as a dead eye fuck?

:)